06 JAN 2023, FRI

 WFH today and so I cooked lunch. Looks good but I still can't get it al dente.

Right after the working hours, I dashed off to Audio Technica outlet, wanted to get a cleaning solution for dad's vinyl record. I have no knowledge about turntable and the records but luckily the staff is quite knowledgable. He explained the use of the solution and suggested me that it isn't what I should be looking for. Instead, he recommended a brush, which is out of stock at that moment. Guess I'll bring dad along during my next visit.

On my way to the short movie screening, I came across the Light to Night Festival which I would like to bring dad and mom too! The short movie screening is related to mental health. I kinda relatable to the first video but most of the subsequent ones... I'm yawning all the way.

I've been eye-ing on Starbucks Checkered Glass Cup with Rabbit Infuser the minute the Lunar Merch was launch and recently found that it's sold out online. So, I went to a few outlet to try my luck. Happily and quickly I grab one for myself from the shelf. So happy that I wanted to celebrate with dessert but due to a few occurrences, I did not had it.

Comments

Popular Posts