03 JAN 2023, WED

 First day work of the month! Felt quite different as we're starting off the year with new working hours from 8.30am. It was a kinda hectic for a first day as I'll need to initialize new year in the system as everyone is so anxious to apply for leave during the CNY week. As I was on leave or WFH during the Christmas week, seems like I've missed out quite a lot of happening in the office. And I stuffed my self too full today with apple and orange. 

Got back home and contacted relatives from the paternal side to arrange for dinner on the third day of CNY. Kinda nervous in getting their respond as I don't usually reach out to them and some we were not in good terms previously. I'm glad that 2 families is confirmed for the dinner! Can't wait!

Sis got me a MyLittlePony plush toy from her Penang trip. A lil surprise and happy but really... RM10 for an exchange of what? Anyway, glad that she thought of me :)

Comments

Popular Posts