02 JAN 2023, MON

 Woke up, showered, do the laundry, and start cooking up! Brunch of the day is Sheet Pancake! First try and not sure if it will work with the small oven. The outcome actually looked quite nice had me thinking should I re-activate my second IG account again. But, let's devour first. It's fully cooked but the texture is like it hasn't. Anyway, we finished everything. So it is still good, I guess.

Did a real quick manicure and pedicure at home before I start to prepare for dinner. Surprisingly, bro did some cleaning at home and the toilet as well. As a reward, I'm gonna fry him some fishes. HAHAH. With Miso Udon and a plate of veggies.

While waiting to call it a day, thought of maybe I do some simple decoration on the New Year gifts for my colleagues tomorrow :)

Comments

Popular Posts