01 JAN 2023, SUN

 Didn't feel like getting out of bed today as we partied all night for NYE. Has this tiny bit of regret but I'll just let it be. Like it or not I still have to get prepared for my facial appointment at 1.30pm. The first thing is to figure out what to fill up my tummy and my throat is craving for something hot and soupy.

I then have intention to cook dinner for bro but I'm so lazzzy... Ended dragging him along to do some groceries right after our meal. Just for necessities only! 

But, my mood is getting better after the facial. Not to the extend that I have anymore strength for tennis game the next morning. But, I wanted to stay home and prepare meals! Dashed for another round of groceries shopping. So in the mood that I missed a bus stop XD

Settled everything necessary for the day and get to bed early for a better day tomorrow~

Comments

Popular Posts