Changes

I suppose most will agree that I cannot accept changes well, cannot adapt to it. But, in my opinion, some things just shouldn't change so easily, and can't be changed. After staying together with my sister for like 4 years maybe, I believe I'm clear with some of her habits and preferences cos that's how she has been behaving and her choices. However, I noticed that her habits and preferences changes in recent months. Ever since she came back. She actually left for quite some months and now we're staying together again. 

  • She was reluctant to have dinner whenever I ask her out after work. But now, it's quite often she goes out for dinner.
  • She used to just like to stay at home during her free time/weekends and show not much interest on my outing suggestions. But now, she chooses to travel out to places further away, and even in the nights.
  • She used to help to put laundry into the washing machine and then we'll hang and fold the clean laundry together. But now, she doesn't even want to step into my room. Even to selectively hang and fold the laundry.
  • We used to watch movies/TV shows together. But now, she has new company to do all sort of stuff with.

It seems like I no longer familiar with this person. My perception of her is slowly being eaten up. I started to despise myself for being such a foolish crying over the fact she has to leave me and getting so over excited on her return. For I sense, her return is for him. Now, I'm wary of her words and action. Maybe I'm losing trust.



Comments

Popular Posts