Sa Samaine #85

Sunday 08 August, 2021

Sis ordered delivery for me ALL THE WAY FROM MALAYSIA πŸ₯°

Monday 09 August, 2021

It's National Day here in Singapore today. I really love their NDP song this year, The Road Ahead. Especially because of the phrase, "We did it before, we'll do it again". I kinda relate it to us, the Malaysian instead. I want to believe that we can go through the good and bad, together - again and again - as Malaysian. Another thing I like about the song is Sezairi. His part sounded like Disney OST. And you have to listen to his "It's You". That's where I started to know his music. 

Not very much in the mood to try out a new recipe recently. One of the reasons is that there are still a lot of leftover ingredients in my pantry. With whatever I have, I put them together into this bowl of Kolo Mee. Just to infuse some fun in it, I try to replicate as much as to the Sarawak version. Of course, I don't make the char siew πŸ˜‚ They are from Fook Kin - I have to say that they do good roast here!

Tuesday 10 August, 2021

Singapore is back to dining in again!! I've planned the week before to go for a breakfast set at a nearby hawker very early in the morning before reporting to work. Time passes quite fast today. Maybe it is quite busy today or I'm eagerly waiting for my after-work event. πŸ˜† This is my first time to join Chimi's run, not exactly first cos previously there was once I took part but I reached the starting point late and everyone has left πŸ˜… Anyway, this time I completed on my own and got my treat!

Wednesday 11 August, 2021

Had a long night chat with mum and sis over a video call yesterday. Ended up chugging cups after cups of coffee today to focus at work. But I didn't go to bed immediately after reaching home and settling down. I need to do some revision and planning πŸ˜₯ 

Thursday 12 August, 2021

Usually, Thursday will be on a quickie mode. Dash off to Bugis to do some marketing. Later on, there will be AD C assemble! It's a great catch-up - recollecting memories over dinner again - but M is missing. Reached home not very late this time but I fell asleep before my hair is completely dry. Owh God... this week has been lacking of sleep but it's has been great!

Friday 13 August, 2021

Thought it will be a good day since it's the day before the weekend. I got it all wrong. A candidate came uninvited, another two went MIA, reference checks have not been going smooth, gotta lunch and dinner in to settle all the mess etc. This kind of situation really got me *sighs

Saturday 14 August, 2021

Snooze this morning. Alright... I'll forgive myself this time around since I've not been sleeping enough. Rush out for a heavy breakfast, down a hot cup of kopi O gao which I really really need for today's class + exam. I know I'm running late already and then I just notice that I've forgotten my laptop 😱 I texted the instructor. Then I got to know the class + exam is tomorrow 😢 Oh my... Ok... there is a good and bad. Good is that I can make sure I won't be late tomorrow and got my laptop with me. Bad is that how can I be so... πŸ˜… Anyway, I swop my tomorrow's plan to today. Go get some relaxation, grab a hearty lunch, and head home. It's a kinda sad that Subway now only has Italian...

Comments

Popular Posts