"A true relationship is two unperfected people refusing to give up on each other."

I learned this from you. I refuse to give up on you and I really really hope you still have not given up on me. I know I must have hurt you. I must have broken your heart with my action/words. But shouldn't we be doing the patching work together? Our differences, culture, and habit? 

It was on the same day, I braced myself and told you the truth about my physical self. You'll never gonna know how nervous I was at that time. My heart seemed to have stopped beating during the period of time waiting for your reply. The moment is still fresh on my mind. I just came back from lunch and was ready to get back to work - doing some lamination stuff in the meeting room. That was just an easy peasy job but I spent quite some time there. I admit I wasn't focusing on the task cos my mind had flown somewhere else. Not sure if the intern who sat beside me noticed it. 🀭 Typing out words here really doesn't do justice to how happy and glad I was when you're able to accept it. You even became humorous enough to defuse the tense conversation. It was also the time I got a photo of your present self.

Not sure about you but I'm on cloud9 whenever I found we have similarities - we're both born on the 10th, we're both INFx, we both got to work on 8 Feb (a Saturday), we're both second child with 2 siblings, we both prefer big size doggies (we will get retriever! or Shiba Inu!), we both picked the 5th choice for Szondi Test, we're both living at Blk 415.

But I know you are happy on 4 Feb. Happy talking to me! It's a day to remember cos I made you happy. 😊

I think you're a great person. I still do. You encouraged me to give my parents a hug and I did. Those hugs are what I really needed as right after that trip back hometown, most of us are unable to back ...till now and still counting.

For my last birthday, you left me a message wishing me happy birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ at 2.26am. You promised that I'll get my present when we meet. Yes, of course I got it. And I'm very surprised cos it isn't cheap. And it's a baby rabbit πŸ°πŸ’• If you do notice, I purposely captured part of your arm in the photo. How I wished that I can tag you in the photo, but I'm afraid you would mind for it's still too soon. This year around, you did the same - wishing me happy birthday ❤️πŸŽ‚ at 12.39am... but 28th? You were sorry  that you're too occupied with all the very rush and urgent things in office that you'll be away for sometime. You said that you will arrange a date and we'll go out again. Can this also be true this time...

Why didn't I listen to you? Why didn't I control myself? Why didn't I not throw tantrums at you? Why didn't I be more patient and wait for a while? 

Can I still be your Bae Bae? I want to fall in your arms and not fall sick. I want you to take care of me.

Comments

Popular Posts