When 🤞🏻meets ✌🏼

I actually wanted start this posting last year. Journaling our story bit by bit. As usual, the procrastinator me only started in the mid-year with 1 post. Finally, I get to do so but from a whole different point of view.

I still couldn't believe the fact that I got to know you through a dating app and we actually get to come so far. I can still recall the day you first texted me (on the dating app)... I was really down at that time, with all the work stress. And some unnecessary self-induced problem - playing along with those scammers I came across on dating app. I was about to delete all the dating apps in my phone. Then, came in your first message on 09 Jan. I told myself he's quite cute and we shall give this guy a chance. The last chance on dating apps. We actually matched two days before.

I'm happy to find out that we're both coffee and dog person. The best chat we ever had was on 14 Jan. It's the simplest. It's the longest. It the day you introduce me to both 🐰🐰. You asked if I got attracted and I said yes to 🐰. What I didn't tell you that time was I am already attracted to you as well.

I find that you're quite a gentleman - who ever puts other's name in front of a question as if like you're writing out the question in exams? You wished me good morning every SINGLE DAY. My ex- used to do this as well. After him, I was very negative to any guy who wished me good morning. I avoided their message. Not until you wished me the same thing. I felt comfortable with you doing that. I was surprised myself that I am able to accept it. You are so caring to me to the extend that of reminding me to drink more water, not once but very frequently. Guess what... I really drank more than usual. On days when you're going to be busy or late with games, you do give me a heads up. I am really happy inside with this small gesture of yours. I hope you do keep the gentlemanliness in you till forever. 

On the same week itself, you gave me a big heart. That's very sweet. On the second week, you told me that you will like me cos I look alike your ex-2. Of course I'm happy that you will like me but to resemble your ex- isn't a good sign I guess. I wouldn't want to be the one reminding you of your ex. But, I just keep it cool. I have to say you're definitely honest/straightforward. 

At times, you would just disappear (mostly during the weekend). I guess it's your off day. You wanted some rest, some me time. I'm shouldn't disturb you. But I really wanted to let you know that I couldn't get you off my mind. Anyway, you are able to make me happy again. Always. Easily. As easy as just saying "I'd come for you" and "I'm here to stay."

I hope someday I can go rock climbing with you. I wish I have the chance to show support on the day you compete in bowling. I can't wait for you to actually grab me to sit all the rides at USS. I imagine the days we can finally go travel together - Busan, Santorini, Ibiza, Rome, Vatican, Pisa, Florence, Venice, Milan, Swiss Interlaken.

2020 isn't a very good year for everyone. For me as well. Being in a toxic office and having a terrible skin outbreak make the situation even worse. I'm truly grateful that I get to know you in time. You have been the one that makes the days in the office bearable. You have been the one that distract the pain that I have to endure due to my skin condition. I cherish the bitter sweet memories with you.

There is a saying that when we earn something, we have to give something away in return. If I knew that I have to let you go after getting the new job offer, I would rather stay in the toxic office. Cos by the end of the day, you will definitely perk up my day.

It's too late now. I suppose I have to learn to be happy with myself first before you can feel my love.

Comments

Popular Posts