Sa Semaine #1

It's the first Sunday of the year! It's the year I decided to bring some life again to my blog, with the hope that it will last longer this time. I always have this inner voice in me that I should start writing someday somehow but it wasn't till the day I found my sister's diary, and of course, I read through it. I haven't been taking a step forward because I overthought. Thinking of the name of the blog, thinking about what I should be sharing in my blog, when should I be doing the posting, etc. The long list goes on, thus my forever-in-revamping blog waiting for the right time to meet the worldwide web.

In 2020, I want to stop overthinking. I want to just move forward at my own pace and fall. I want to truly understand that there is nothing embarrassing to fall and I should learn to pick myself up.

Right now, I really have no idea how should I start my blog. So, I'll just follow my heart. I want it to be updated frequently. I'm aware that I do not have any readers right now. So, no point to share reviews or long-winding post. I like how people used to keep a diary as if they were writing to their future self. Hence, here it is~

Dear blog,

I'm 29 this year. I feel that I haven't achieved anything much in life. I envy those who are younger than me or of the same age but already have social media fame and progressive income. Despite that, I'm still grateful for what I have in my life: family, friends, homes, meals, steady income. Nevertheless, I still want more. I believe I can achieve my WANTS! I want to work for myself someday. I want to lead a life where I wouldn't be tired of waking up. πŸ’ͺ

Well, this NYE (or is it last NYE... whatever) I didn't have the feeling to go out with friends at all. I've also decided not to go to work. I just wanted to stay in the comfort of my home, cook my meals, and chill with my sis as we anticipated to move into a brand new year. To my disappointment, there isn't any live countdown that was aired that night. It's okay, there is always Youtube. Anyway, I planned to spend the next NYE in a classy bar.🍹


The next day - I wanted to go out. 😝 Undecided of what to eat, but I was craving for something oriental. Jenny suggested having lunch at The Soup Restaurant @ Vivo City. The moment I stepped into the restaurant, the environment hit the right spot! This just set my mood for the day. 

Clockwise: Samsui Ginger Chicken, Yao Mak Choy with Black Bean Dace Fish, Hometown Tofu

Love the detachable strap!
The organza makes me feel like I'm a wrapped present.
What's more when I bought myself two tops from ZARA later that day. Coincidentally, my sis also managed to snag two items together while my mom bought herself two pieces from ZARA last few weeks. We gonna spend this CNY in ZARA!

Back to work on Thursday and Friday. 😫 I wanted to regain the mentality I have when I first started working here in 2018. Anyhow, I felt irritated when my superior started to micromanage me. I don't know why but anything seems to be getting on my nerves - kids crying, my sis went to bed earlier than me, my sis didn't inform me that she had her dinner by herself, etc πŸ˜… Weird, right? But, I tried my best to not utter any angry words.

My sis and I went to TreeTop Walk on Saturday together with Jenny. I wasn't that pumped on that day. It felt like my legs were going to give up on me anytime. πŸ˜‚ Still, I completed my 10,000 steps for the day.

Out for lunch now.

πŸ˜˜πŸ’–

Comments

Popular Posts